Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mustangs In The News


I hope everyone has seen the great coverage we've been getting lately. I wish I could take all the credit, but SMU is just a great story to "sell" right now. Media outlets know the time is now for SMU Athletics!


We've been everywhere on the tube, but unfortunately I don't have the equipment to capture them for the web. That said, here are some of the links in case you've missed them.





We're working on a few pieces with the DMN and local TV stations that should run soon and have "irons in the fire" so-to-speak with outlets like the AP, NFL Films, CSTV, the Kansas City Star and so on. Keep your eyes open - you'll see 'em soon.

Until next time, GO MUSTANGS!




2 Comments:

Blogger 95SMU95 said...

Well, I guess people are giggling now. Now matter how successful the PR is at the beginning of the year, it was the same old Mustangs. What an absolute joke!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Steve:

Please please please please PLEASE hire a new head coach for football. The "Pony Up" campaign is slowly becoming comical compared to what SMU is putting on the field, which is sad because I think you are doing a wonderful job on your end. If you want I'll even prepare a powerpoint presentation.

Chris

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home